Conference swag from SLCC 2007.
(Photo credit: rikomatic)
General Sponsor Requirements
All sponsors are required to submit the following information, regardless of your sponsorship level:
- Full name of your company or organization as you want it presented on convention material
- Your company or organization’s website address
- A color, high resolution copy of your logo, preferably .eps or a high-resolution .tif. If you absolutely cannot provide an .eps or .tif file, a .jpg no smaller than 1024 x 1024 pixels will be acceptable.
- A .jpg graphic, logo or poster, for display in the in-world Second Life Community Convention 2011 event space and kiosks, no larger than 256 x 256 pixels.
Please submit your artwork by completing the form below!
Printed Program Information & Requirements
The general layout and details of the printed program are as follows:
- 11” x 17”, printed double sided, folded in half, staple-bound brochure
- Outer and inner covers printed in 4 color, all inside pages printed B&W
- All pages full bleed
- Quantity printed estimate: 450
Sponsors, please use the following guidelines in submitting your artwork for inclusion into the Second Life Community Convention 2011 program. Artwork must be submitted no later than July 15, 2011 for inclusion into the printed program.
- Ads should be submitted as a 300 DPI resolution .eps, .pdf, .jpg, .tif, or .png formatted image file
Please see your level of sponsorship details to determine the ad sizes appropriate for your sponsor package.
- Full Page: 7.5 x 10.25 (2250px x 3075px
- Full Page with Bleed (.25 all around): 9 x 11.5 (2700px x 3450px)
- Half Pg Horizontal: 7.5 x 5 (2250px x 1500px)
- Half Pg Vertical: 3.625 x 10.25 (1088px x 3075px)
- Qtr Pg Horizontal: 7.5 x 2.375 (2250px x 713px)
- Qtr Pg Vertical: 3.625 x 5 (1088px x 1500px)
For ads designed to be printed to page edges, please add an extra 0.25” on each side for bleed. To prevent any text accidentally being trimmed, all text should be at least 0.25” from edge of ad (0.5” if your ad has a bleed.)
If you do not have a formal ad to submit, please send along a high-resolution version of your logo and the accompanying text you would like us to place. Logos should be submitted as an .eps or a high-resolution .tif or .jpg file no smaller than 1024 x 1024 pixels in size and can be submitted in CMYK color.
Please be sure to name your artwork files appropriately, and we prefer .zip files for multiple ads/artwork. For example: slcc11_yourcompanyname_youravatarname.zip